- Covers Pictured – 2 Bow Spray Dodger, 2 Bow Bimini, Link Sheet, Wheel Covers, Cockpit Table Cover, BBQ Cover, Mooring Cover. Boom bag was Hanse factory supplied.
- Materials Used – Clear windows Achilles Rollglass, Sunbrella Canvas in Smoke
- Covers Pictured – 2 Bow Spray Dodger, 2 Bow Bimini, Zip on Cockpit Side Clears
- Materials used – Clear windows Achilles Rollglass, Sunbrella Canvas in Charcoal
Job insight: The customer wanted extra protection from the wind and rain, so zip on cockpit side clears were the perfect solution. They are also great way to keep nice and cosy on those cooler nights.
- Covers Pictured – 2 Bow Spray Dodger with wing window, 2 Bow Bimini, Link Sheet with zip on wings
- Materials used – Clear windows Achilles Rollglass, Sunbrella canvas in Smoke
- Covers Pictured – 3 Bow Spray Dodger California Style, 3 Bow Bimini with LED strip light, Link Sheet with Batten and zip on Cockpit clears, Boom Bag with Lazy Jacks
- Materials Used – Clear windows Achilles Rollglass, Seamaster canvas in Silver
Job insight: We originally designed and made the covers for this boat when it was commissioned by Windcraft in 2014. The owner didn’t like the look of a traditional spray dodger, he wanted the covers to ‘disappear’ and blend into to the boat. With this in mind we came up with the ‘California Style’ dodger. It doesn’t impair any vision while sailing but gives the protection required while in open waters. Being a very avid sailor, the owner has clocked up many, many miles at sea in this Hanse 505 and was ready for new covers towards the end of 2019. We happily made new ones for him, ready to sail off into the next adventure.